A new version of Moqups that includes several bug fixes and improvements is now available for everyone.
Here’s what we’ve done:
- New iPad stencil
- New Tree stencil
- The iOS button stencil can be resized both vertically and horizontally
- Configurable line height support for the Paragraph stencil
- Buttons stencils can now be smaller than 16 pixels
- CMD+SHIFT+? will now open the Keyboard shortcuts dialog for Mac users (F1 is many times conflicting with the Brightness adjustment on Macs)
- Better visual feedback when saving and autosaving
- Projects in Edit mode have their own URL (useful for bookmarking)
- Fixed some server side issues when saving big projects
- Offline Lost Project Recovery – click the Moqups logo and then “Recovery” in case of a connection problem or browser crash.
- Moved to a new, more powerful cloud infrastructure thanks to our incredible folks at SoftLayer. This should dramatically improve our recent scalability and stability issues that hit us due to the incredible demand.
- Many other things that are invisible for your eyes but make Moqups more snappy and stable overall.
A fix for failed PDF exports on very big projects is also pending, so please bare with us just a little bit more.
Most of these changes are in response to our amazing community, so THANK YOU and please keep feeding us with your creative ideas or issue reports.