We’ve rebuilt our export system from scratch. Exporting your projects to PDF and PNG should look much better now. A lot of bugs and limitations from the previous versions were also resolved.
Here’s the gist of it:
- Fonts should be displayed in great quality
- Text with different font weights are now properly rendered
- Most PDFs should have a healthy size loss after switching to a rigorous diet
- Exporting drop shadows on objects finally works in both PDF and PNG (it was previously disabled due to technical limitations — not anymore!)
- Images that are cropped or have rounded corners no longer look sad when exported
We’re preparing an amazing set of new export features in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned!
P.S.— To export your projects, click the menu with the Moqups logo in the top-left corner of the app and select Export.