Skip to content
- Gradients – both Linear and Radial – are now available for both Fill and Stroke colors.
- We’ve added UML diagram stencils to the Stencil Library, and UML start-and-end markers to the Connector Style section of the Format Panel.
- In the Pages Panel, there’s now an ‘Empty trash’ option in the right-click Context menu when viewing the Trash.
- Default icon names now appear in both the Outline and Format panels.
- A connector’s label-text-color now defaults to match the connector’s stroke-color.
- You can now use the Escape key to cancel the ‘Rename’ function in the Pages panel.
- In Diagram mode, you can now draw a connector from the middle connecting point when zoomed out.
- Paper Grid lines now align properly with the Ruler markers, and added stencils remain aligned with grid lines when zooming in and out.
- The Project Colors palette in the Format Panel now updates to include Diagram connector colors as they are added.